Sunday, January 5, 2014

some things...


  • i recently joined some on-line garage sales on facebook for our neighborhood and have started selling random things around the house, kid's clothes/shoes, old stroller, unused curtains, etc. it's sorta addicting. now i'm walking around my house all the time hunting for things i could sell. it's funny what people will buy.
  • last week i got a stomach bug (or maybe food poisoning) and ended up being in bed from 9am tuesday until 7am wednesday. i slept that entire time with the exception of trips to the bathroom for sickness sake. it was miserable but the funny thing is, i woke up wednesday still feeling sick but also feeling the most rested i have in years. 
  • i don't make new year's resolutions (as previously mentioned) but if i did some of my superficial ones for this year would be:
    • choose jeans over leggings more often. jeans are not my thing, i find them uncomfortable even when they fit well but they do look a little better every now and then over leggings. sadly.
    • buy new brown boot.
    • try to brush my kid's teeth more regularly. i fear their dentist appointments.
    • make dentist appointment for kids 
    • attempt to style my hair at least once a week 

2 comments:

Leah said...

I appreciate resolutions like yours. :)

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

lol I like the one "choose jeans over leggings more often". That's something I need to work on as well. I wear leggings all of the time. They're just so comfy...